[tracecompass-dev] New/updated software repository for the Trace Compass test traces

Hi,

I added a ROS 2 trace to the test traces and bumped the version from 1.9.0 to 1.10.0 in this patch: https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/tracecompass/tracecompass-test-traces/+/193725

I'm trying to add a test that uses the new ROS 2 trace in this Incubator patch: https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/tracecompass.incubator/org.eclipse.tracecompass.incubator/+/192541

To run the tests locally, I've been trying to download/get version 1.10.0 of the test traces, but I can only get version 1.8.0, which means that I don't have the ROS 2 trace and thus cannot run my test. There doesn't seem to be a software repository for version 1.10.0: https://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass/tracecompass-test-traces/repository/1.10.0/. The latest version seems to be 1.8.0: https://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass/tracecompass-test-traces/repository/1.8.0/

Is some kind of manual release of the test traces repository/packages needed here?

Regards,

Christophe

Back to the top