Re: [tracecompass-dev] Question about TimeGraphView in ease scripts

Hi Arnaud,

I answered you in Slack, but just a few elements on the matter. Yes, I have a state system with many nested nodes. Obviously, the state system was built using getQuarkAbsoluteAndAdd() , getQuarkRelativeAndAdd(). When we use map.put(ENTRY_PATH, '*/*'), it shows only the last level and not two levels. Combining XML for presentation, and EASE for creating the state system didn't work either. It looks like, if there is no analysis in specified in the XML, trace compass won't show it.

Best Regards,
Adel