You can definitely create a two-level tree by creating the related quarks in the state system. You can use the getQuarkAbsoluteAndAdd() , getQuarkRelativeAndAdd() functions to add the necessary nodes to your tree. Then you can use the createTimeGraphProvider() with a map.

var map = new java.util.HashMap();
map.put(ENTRY_PATH, '*/*');
provider = createTimeGraphProvider(analysis, map);
openTimeGraphView(provider);

This should make your script work.

Regards,
Arnaud

On 2022-05-31 2:25 p.m., Adel Belkhiri wrote:
Hey everybody.

I have two questions related to ease scripting. For the TimeGraphView, is it possible to have a two-level tree on the left side of the view (e.g. mutex lock -> contented threads)? The second question is, is it possible to implement the analysis (build the state system) with an ease script while the view is implemented in XML (like <timeGraphView> ..</timeGraphView>)? I tried the last option but I wasn't successful :confused:. Thanks.

Regards,
Adel