Re: [tracecompass-dev] Changing IP and port on Theia Client
  • From: Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:51:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ericsson.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ericsson.com; dkim=pass header.d=ericsson.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=iiGP5r85xFDXypLiNc5rubhBS0Bo+V5yiHLk2HuqfC4=; b=ABgr+mNL4YE9g45+V0V948D88Oz8o4FEyybc56onSJ3GlCAIETdO/HowJ5JCwkO80xKEfs7ppNugKmvZ7mFlPDk0pWKJBqduvKvAhscvp3UUx6QveUz0+BbzR0mvIqsrKMblb2fpwyfGM8WTu5+oyrUSWNhmkgMjIaJGM2zg3ffmYEA0uZfJsVC59Gd2ADwaZTgb59J7Tu40xh29fLKN1hYFFxGh/yizRGKLaWZTs/Gg5U5Qh1wrPEvS3gF0a3A9kAZ4pvykDQeNWPGg2EEzCAYilvRcmly+Yz+eV7P8A/ILCs/FWfAzz4a/b2qyxAKZgoQ25Fj2SBsArrJ1PAgzXQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZxvvBA3hFoZWDLLjw1aeX4JTsbMwYiadc84Kwmy2MzFUQLtrap6ijsrRMIWh9heZr9eE7KpvVSZVlPlLS8fm4mkknNQTcCKbUcxAHdv9SC7mcFc/r+zohCD9mRfA0LQR9KRZy+WlboqmiyProH8wBCCSdFv5Tk6Ws7T9SX3veNSbt7MSRLZwPCEKTieHIy9p38Y22147w3jiUbr/cMBqe1HRTIkcYD0A6vFV5fAluE5lN7Z91E2UIeR9cQ7vdYgAU4iPh2qCQGBsPhj9/0542mUhIcatYr+nQY+UviVbISDBZhdNwnIzx+ZDarzb4OkS7Ifhz0o+U4x6BgTrmTcV1w==

Hi,

glad to hear that you were able to progress.

By the way, you can modify the URL to be used by setting an envrionment variable before running the application, e.g. for a bash shell: "export TRACE_SERVER_URL=https://127.0.0.1/tsp/api", just replace the https://127.0.0.1 with the corresponding address. Gitpod is doing that for example.

BR
Bernd