[tracecompass-dev] Changing IP and port on Theia Client

Hello,

Im making an experiment for my master thesis and I would like to expose my local theia client so instead of running on localhost I would like to bind it to the host IP, so some students who will participate in the experiment can try out the trace visualizer.

I have located some settings in .vscode where I change URL for chrome and firebox. By default it is localhost:3000. However, this does not seem to give any effect, I can still curl localhost:3000 after changing and rebuilding.

Any ideas of how to solve this?

Best regards

Johan

Back to the top