[tptp-news] General Availability (GA) and Technology Preview components moving to As-Is.

TPTP Community,
      In TPTP 4.5 I5, the following components have been moved from either
General Availability (GA) or Technology Preview to As-Is (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/4.5_Component_Reorganization#Component_Classifications
 for more information on TPTP component classifications):

-Automated GUI Recorder
-Manual Test Tools
-Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) Test Reports
-Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) Log Reports
-Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) Trace Reports
-Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) Statistical Reports
-RCP Log Analyzer
-RCP Symptom Catalog Editor
-Statistical Data Collection

      As-Is components are primarily provided for prior users but imply no
support (for example, enhancements, defects, news group, and mailing
lists).   However, As-Is components continue to be built and packaged
allowing for the TPTP Community to contribute.  If you are interested in
contributing, please (re-)open a Bugzilla and attach a patch including code
to resolve the symptom and test cases to test the fix .

      As-Is components are available, including installation instructions,
at the As-Is section of TPTP 4.5 I5+ download site (for example,
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?buildId=TPTP-4.5.0-200801310400#AsIsComponents).

      In addition, the following deprecated Technology Preview components
have been retired in TPTP 4.5 I5:

-Code Coverage
-Memory Manager
-X-Ray Profiler