[tools-pmc] Nominate Greg Watson for Tools PMC

Hey gang,

I’d like to nominate Greg Watson for the Tools PMC. He’s been the long time project lead for the Parallel Tools Project and has grown quite a diverse community interested in tools for writing stuff that runs on some pretty big iron. I met him first at the last EclipseCon in Burlingame, when he help introduce Fortran tooling to the Eclipse community. I think his experience there would be a big help for the rest of the Tools project.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top