[tools-pmc] Nomination of Eric Clayberg to Tools PMC

Tools PMC,

While we've been informally discussing adding new members, this is the formal nomination of Eric Clayberg to become a Tools PMC member.

Eric works for Google and is Project Lead of WindowBuilder. He has had a long history with Java and Eclipse, has co-authored several books on the topic, and has a good understanding of what user and adopters want from Eclipse and its tools. Plus, he is even willing to become a member! As his last outstanding credential, I'll mention he is also a fan of Smalltalk!  :)

Please  welcome Eric by adding your formal +1 in reply to this nomination.

Thanks!

Back to the top