[tools-leads] Tools Project Leads List

I had a couple of responses that this list works and has actually been updated with the new project leads we’ve acquired over the last few months, so that’s good.

I had this list created months ago (maybe years now) for the purpose of having a communication channel beween the Tools project leads and the Tools PMC. The hope is that we can work together on common issues, or at least have discussions around them. And it provides a way for us to give the projects nudges when it comes to following the Eclipse Development Process, especially important to those producing bits for the release train or producing releases on their own.

So for now, I’ll open the floor to whatever you’d like to talk about. Don’t be shy. J.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top