Re: [tools-dev] [GEF] I am missing an addListener-Method...

I don't see why the EditPart needs to notify anything about its
nodes/anchors.  Generally the EditPart should *listen*, and the model
should notify about its properties changing.

                      "Thilo
                      Schwidurski"             To:       <tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <thilo.s@xxxxxx>         cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [tools-dev] [GEF] I am missing an addListener-Method...
                      tools-dev-admin@e
                      clipse.org

                      05/14/2002 08:36
                      AM