[tm-dev] Terminal plug-in integration

Hi All,

In our product (Zend Studio) we are thinking about using Terminal as a part of our tool for command line app called Composer (from PHP world). I was looking into Terminal source code for some knowledge but I decided that it would be easier to ask here for guidance:)

What we need in general:
* start process in terminal programmatically (something like "/path/to/php {options}")
* add additional environment variables before process will be started
* ideally: Can Terminal be embedded inside other view?

What I'm looking for is a small example with starting point or link to some documentation that can help:)

I will be glad for any help. Thanks in advance.
Michal

Back to the top