[tm-dev] TM bugzilla components

I noticed that the TM bugzilla components use tm.core-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx and tm.rse-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx for the default owner. I don’t even know how to subscribe to these, since they don’t appear on the mailing lists page [1]. Also, the QA contact for RSE is David Dykstal, which probably doesn’t make any sense either. I suggest we change the default owner to tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx and the RSE QA contact to the same. Does this sound ok?

Greg