Re: [tm-dev] Terminal Build Failures

Martin,

If you have a patch to make it work on older versions, I’d be happy to take a look.

Greg

On May 30, 2015, at 5:05 AM, Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Uwe,

I think you’ll need to disable the remote connector build on older Eclipse, since it needs o.e.remote 2.0 and that requires Mars as per attached due to

I think it would be quite straightforward supporting o.e.remote 2.0 on older Eclipse too (I have a patch half ready), but that’s not what the o.e.remote committers wanted.

On a related note, I think CDT/Launchbar did some last-minute API changes with RC2 so perhaps that’s breaking your builds.
See also

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

From: Stieber, Uwe
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 10:55 AM
To: Greg Watson (g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Cc: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Terminal Build Failures

Hi Greg,

Is it possible that RC3 of the PTP Remote Package for Mars is no longer compatible with older Eclipse versions? The Remote Connector Builds fine for master (== mars), but the compatibility builds against older Eclipse SDK versions are failing. Reason is that the org.eclipse.remote.core plug-in from the RC3 repository is not picked up for those builds.

If the remote connector is not supposed to build with older Eclipse SDK version, please let me know and I’ll disable the build of the remote connector for the older SDK’s.

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe J

<Mail Attachment.eml>

Back to the top