[tm-dev] Ramp down plan for Kepler

As I was preparing the release review documents I noticed that I had not posted the TM Ramp Down plan for Kepler. I've now corrected that. Please review and suggest any changes here. It is essentially the same as the 3.4 ramp-down plan with some minor adjustments to reflect that we are maintaining a mature project.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/3.5_Ramp_down_Plan

If you feel the committer sign-off requirements are too strict, let me know.

Since we are now past RC1, any code commits will require +1's from other committers.

-- Dave

Back to the top