[tm-dev] TM 3.5 release checklist

Hi Dave,

You’ve been very diligent with the TM 3.5 release ... that’s great, many thanks !

FYI I just stumbled over an old “Release Checklist” which I had assembled for TM 3.2.

I think it is overly picky but you might want to have a look.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/3.2_Release_Checklist

One additional item that might be interesting, is submitting Mapfiles to Babel, such that there’s an Open Source translation of the TM/RSE UI into foreign languages. See the “For committers” area on Babel:

http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/importing.php

http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php

There is already an entry for “tools.tm” version “3.4” … look at how it’s done there, then add the update site for 3.5.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top