[tm-dev] signing the jars - what's needed

Anna, Martin --

It appears that the jars created by the nightly master build are unsigned, which should not be surprising. What do we need to do to produce signed jars? Do we have to create a new "milestone" hudson build job and add a signing step? Can we parameterize this build so that we can have it based on a specific commit by tag?

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for Power Systems

Back to the top