Re: [tm-dev] Issue with Packaging Server bits on hudson

Hi Anna,

I don't have access to the workspace,
do you think you could add me there?

I think for now, next to the org.eclipse.tm.repo.zip should be enough
at least to have a way to consume them

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel/Mexico/IBM
<josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Anna,
>
> Seems like there is an issue with the packaging of the server bits
>
> The script dstoreTargets-git.xml is not being executed,
> which means the following jar files are not being packaged

It is executed if you look at the build log.
The archives are in the workspace, see
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tm-master-nightly/ws/
They just aren't copied anywhere (because it's not clear for me where
I should put them on the downloads server).
regards,
Manuel Garcia

             Anna Dushistova
             <anna.dushistova@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  TM project developer discussions
             tm-dev-bounces@ec         <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             lipse.org                                                  cc

                                                                   Subject
             31/01/2013 11:33          Re: [tm-dev] Issue with Packaging
                                       Server bits on hudson

             Please respond to
                TM project
                 developer
                discussions
             <tm-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Hi Manuel,

<josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Anna,
>
> Seems like there is an issue with the packaging of the server bits
>
> The script dstoreTargets-git.xml is not being executed,
> which means the following jar files are not being packaged

It is executed if you look at the build log.
The archives are in the workspace, see
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tm-master-nightly/ws/
They just aren't copied anywhere (because it's not clear for me where
I should put them on the downloads server).

Anna.