Re: [tm-dev] timing of tm hudson build jobs

Hi All,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Oberhuber, Martin
<Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
><Skip>
> In my understanding, when you push to Gerrit the verification job will build
> it on its next convenience; you will receive E-Mail when the verification
> build is done, then you can review in the web UI and push to master with a
> single buttonclick. For the records, all egit committers use Gerrit
> exclusively (there’s actually some projects which have introduced a HARD
> lock to not commit to master directly but only through Gerrit).
>
> Anna could you give us more details on the verification job ?

It's exactly as you described. I myself never commit to the repo
directly just because
I prefer to have my commits verified. However, it seems that you
cannot push something
that hudson verified with -1 through gerrit's UI, at least I failed to
figure out how to do it.
Right now verification job also runs junits, it just doesn't fail the
build if they fail and it doesn't publish
results. However, we can change the configuration if we want
verification failure if tests fail.

Anna.

Back to the top