Re: [tigerstripe-users] Read-only association ends

Hi Marc,

Have you considered setting the 'Changeable' attribute of an association end to 'frozen'?

- Navid

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:39 AM, Flauw, Marc <Marc.Flauw@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

In RSM I have some navigable associations, where the navigable role is marked as readonly.

However, when I import in Tigerstripe, there is no such property on the aend/zend of an association.

This end will show up as an attribute in the corresponding class and having it readonly is important for the generators.

So how do I do to indicate that a given association end is readonly?

Thanks and regards,

Marc