[tigerstripe-users] Some questions

Hi there,

I was trying to perform the tutorials that you made available on your web site and I noticed that some guidelines and images are a lot different from the newest version of the software, is it supposed? Moreover, when I was doing the "advance plug-in tutorial", mainly the Java Wrapper one, I noticed that the IArtifact class was not available, even after adding the external API to the project. Is it suppose to be these way, or is it a single and isolated problem, only happening to me?

One other question, is there any more documentation regarding this matter that I can use?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,

Rui Vilão

Back to the top