[tigerstripe-users] Question/recommendation for TS plugin development

Hi all,

Any idea what would be the best way to handle plugin execution post-processing work?
I would like to apply a pretty-print to all generated XML files (from various plugin rules based on global and artifact invokations).
I don't know how/where I could do this. Can a global rule be invoked at end of all artifact rules?

Also, I can't seem to find any API Javadoc?

Thanks,

Jérôme Magnet | Network Management Solutions R&D | Ciena
jmagnet@xxxxxxxxx | 3500 Carling Ave | Ottawa, Ontario | K2H 8E9 | Canada
Direct +1.613.763.1480
| ESN 393-1480

Back to the top