Re: [tigerstripe-users] Demo plugin for WSDL generation

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Demo plugin for WSDL generation
Hi all,

I wanted to clarify my statement below: “OSSJ is no longer a supported Telecom standard,...”.
This is in the context of Tigerstripe (BTW, this is the Tigerstripe-users list :-)).

Tigerstripe doesn’t include the built-in OSSJ code generation. The OSSJ community has put together Tigerstripe Generator Plugins that are to be used for OSSJ code generation. These plugins are maintained through the TMF and are not part of the Tigerstripe distribution.

As we open-sourced Tigerstripe we worked with the OSSJ community to update the corresponding plugins.

Apologies for the confusion,
Eric