Re: [tigerstripe-users] Demo plugin for WSDL generation

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Demo plugin for WSDL generation
Hi Phil,

Apologies. Our documentation is a bit behind the reality of things.

In its earlier version Tigerstripe used to include OSSJ-specific generators which included a WSDL generator. OSSJ is no longer a support Telecom standard, so we have removed it last summer from our code base.
Not sure if others on this list may have access to this WSDL generator within the TMF?

If you are looking for real-size examples, you may want to check our XML Export generator ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_XML_Export_Generation )

Eric