[tigerstripe-users] Deprecation warnings

Hi,
 I have two questions.
1. I was wondering if there is an option to supply addition
compilation arguments to JDT Core while compiling tigerstripe plugins.
I checked compileProject() [ in
org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.internal.core.project.pluggable.PluggablePluginProjectPackager.java]
source and it seems it does not accept additional arguments for
compilation. Can this be an enhancement request as it is very helpful
to supply additional command line args.
2. I also do not understand why only IAbstractArtifactManagerSession
is marked as deprecated but not rest of the classes in deprecated_
package. I was not able to suppress the deprecation warning as I am
importing this class. I am not really sure whether my plugin
generation is failing because of the deprecation warning message. I do
not have any other errors in my log file.
I am using 0.3.0.M200804151607_incubation version of tigerstripe

Regards
Kalyan

Back to the top