[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes
- From: "Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)" <rcraddoc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:49:54 +0100
- Authentication-results: ams-dkim-2; header.Fromfirstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com/amsdkim2001 verified; );
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=16419; t=1237909796; x=1238773796; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; z=From:=20=22Richard=20Craddock=20(rcraddoc)=22=20<rcraddoc@ cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tigerstripe-dev]=20Today's=20minutes |Sender:=20; bh=ChaBKfJTlSMEoRd18MTUzws9VY9kyeWx657cvmWu48c=; b=vCEALLA1UFnxIPeUi34yXeMaDp7MPO8CciwF63VI4/q+1JADOAPYJN3wtK xBBvNNXIiGZ4TwF2e3eSmSturpfNj4P8iDWcunAx4WMTRFT23N/UGKaQ37+7 9iPS0MELDF;
- Thread-index: Acmr3cNUitzr/JC1j0uK+XK7ThIatQAslUwgAAHr1i0AABNgcA==
- Thread-topic: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes
Title: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes
OK - Give me two weeks and when I've done I'll just
Thanks for the analysis. I’d be
tempted to add a bit of padding on the 1man-week effort though:-)... Like a few
extra days for diagrams only.
I’m a bit afraid of the class diagrams (parsers
for labels, properties views, backward compatibility, migration of existing
I think the Instance Diagrams changes would be fairly
On 3/24/09 7:54 AM, "Richard Craddock
Eric a brief write up on Multiplicity.
I think a bit of a change of approach from what we do today would
make most sense.
I think about 1 man week of effort all told, when we factor in all
of the tests that need re-writing.
On Behalf Of Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: 23 March 2009
To: Tigerstripe Developers
[tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes
Here are my notes
for the call today. Feedback if I’m missing
- Jim, Richard, Duncan, John,
- First talked about bugs assigned
to Duncan and Jim to be fixed by 0.4.6
- Handling missing reference
project in tigerstripe.xml.
- Classpath not being updated.
Eric to send Duncan a break-point location to ensure the update
of the classpath is happening. And go from there.
- Other bugs:
- Should be resolved within a
week except for
- Package icons: difficult to
reproduce and uncovered bug with Profile even more difficult to
reproduce. Duncan to explore that
- Provided estimates on the bugs
- getName to be used, making
everything else deprecated for now to avoid breaking the API.
- Work will start on this when
Refactor UI is committed (or at least the first part of it)
- Seems a few roadblocks have
shown up on the refactor UI. Eric & Jim to sync up to go pass
them today. Goal is to commit Refactor UI ASAP.
- Eric didn’t get much time on the
refactor framework last week (behind). Will make more progress this
- Skeleton and generation (Richard)
- Richard now exploring a more
promising approach with the JDT to create code skeletons.
- Using public intf of JDT. Seems
like the way to go.
- .ecore stuff to be set aside for
now. Will revisit as needed.
- Community requests
- Approached for SID import
- Richard has
- Marc didn’t need the “hard”
- Richard to put a couple of
slides together for our discussion with Marc tomorrow: need 1
single core change, the rest is in SID Import.
- Need to discuss with Marc home
for SID import code and help them make the changes they need
- Other changes were categorized
as UI changes or metamodel changes:
- Richard to assess amount
of work for multiplicity change.
- Eric to assess amount of
work for displaying associations next to attributes for
- Will communicate with Marc
- Release planning:
- next week set a date for 0.4.6
- set date for 0.5 release (next
to joint release) and content. Most of current hard bugs to be
address with current refactoring work scheduled for