Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes
Right... Let’s factor in your golf handicap... ;-)

On 3/24/09 8:49 AM, "Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)" <rcraddoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK - Give me two weeks and when I've done I'll just disappear :-)

From: Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: 24 March 2009 15:47
To: Tigerstripe Developers; Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Today's minutes

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the analysis. I’d be tempted to add a bit of padding on the 1man-week effort though:-)... Like a few extra days for diagrams only.
I’m a bit afraid of the class diagrams (parsers for labels, properties views, backward compatibility, migration of existing diagrams?).
I think the Instance Diagrams changes would be fairly localized.

Eric