[tigerstripe-dev] Part of the next Eclipse joint release?

Title: Part of the next Eclipse joint release?
Hi all,

I had a quick chat with Ed Warnicke yesterday about trying to make the next Eclipse joint release. It doesn’t sound un-reasonable and would get us some nice visibility.
I’ll gather more details for next week’s TS call to discuss.

FYI, there is no requirement to be out of incubation to be part of the joint release.

Eric

Back to the top