RE: [tigerstripe-dev] Menu contributions..

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Menu contributions..
This is a reply to the question I posted on the newsgroup.

Seems like we'd have to redefine  everything as menu contributions....

RC

Eric Rizzo wrote:

Is there no way to contribute actions to an existing action set?

No, and it should be mentioned in the extension point description. Action Sets cannot depend on other action sets.

The new menu contributions do support dependencies between them.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster