[tigerstripe-dev] Re: Deadlock in org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler?

Title: Re: Deadlock in org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler?
Nothing significant has changed since you left Seattle.
Could you include the whole stack trace? Anything starting from the Tigerstripe code that could give us a hint?

Does it still happen if you start up on a clean workspace?

Eric