[tigerstripe-dev] Re: Error in Generator projects

Title: Re: Error in Generator projects
Hmmm... This sounds strange. I’ll have a play.

Eric

On 7/21/08 4:21 AM, "Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)" <dkeysell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Eric

I got last night's build down and clean Ganymede installation.

Each time I start Ganymede i get two errors against the generator project
about missing jars from the Eclipse plugins dir even though they are there. It complains about the tigerstripe.annotation.chameleon jar and the org.eclipse.equinox.common jar  are missing each time. When i simply edit the reference and set it to how it was originally then its fine. Bit odd.

Duncan

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Cisco Systems Limited (Company Number: 02558939), is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT

Back to the top