From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrey Platov
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 11:06 PM
To: Tigerstripe developers list
Cc: Tigerstripe developers list
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Annotations Stopped working?

Hi Steve,

Code in HEAD was not touched for a long time. Yuri just verrified that
HEAD tests as well as UI works well with examples, so it's probably
something wrong with TS integration with TAF: We found that problems in
some provider (like exception) makes whole framework unavailable, which
is definitely wrong and Yuri will work now to isolate probelms and
report on provider level. In the meantime can you please check Eclipse
error log to try to identify problem.

Kind Regards,
Andrey