Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Annotations Stopped working?

So the Tigerstripe integration code hasn't changed in a while either.
However, I have had issues when with an exception showing up sometime ago
not sure why/how (unfortunately I can't reproduce anymore). The only way out
was to remove the annotation store :-(.

It seems the framework should be more robust to deal "nicely" with
exceptions/errors that might be triggered by the clients. This is definitely
required before we can use it in production...

Eric