[tigerstripe-dev] Unique annotations?

Title: Unique annotations?
HI Yuri,

As we consider the use of EMF annotations in the definition of the Annotation’s .ecore files, we should consider allowing for annotations to be unique per URI.

Typically, Stereotypes in UML and Annotations in Java are uniquely applied (i.e. You cannot have 2 annotations of the same type on a single URI).

I think we should make this the default behavior (“unique=true”) but allow users to bypass it by using an annotation (unique=false).

What do you think?
Eric

Back to the top