[tigerstripe-dev] Re: Confirm conflict with Java-Annotation Integration?

Title: Re: Confirm conflict with Java-Annotation Integration?
Thanks John.

I just spoke with Yuri and Andrey and told them I didn’t see that as a top priority. It is easy enough to not install the Annotation-Java integration plugins for now. I’ll split out the Annotation-Resource and Annotation-Java integration as separate features, so users/adopter can pick and choose more freely:

Base Annotation Feature
 + optional Resource Integration Feature
 + optional Java Integration Feature
Tigerstripe Base Feature
 + including base annotation Feature
 + including Annotation-Tigerstripe integration Feature

Eric