[technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components)

Discussion regarding Election for Valerii Kalashnikov as Committer on Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components)

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc/elections/election-valerii-kalashnikov-committer-eclipse-xfsc-cross-federation-services-components

Dear PMC team,

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to inquire about the status of the ongoing election and would appreciate an update on why there seems to be a delay.

Could you kindly take a closer look at the current election proceedings?

Best regards,
Lauresha