Re: [technology-pmc] [aidge-dev] Project Lead election for Cyril Moineau on Eclipse Aidge

My apologies for the delayed response.

The rule of thumb is what would you do if the contributors worked for somebody else? If somebody from the community were to show up to your project, make a number of high quality contributions, at what point would you move to add them to the committer team?

It's common practice to retire committers after nine months of inactivity. Project leads have the ability to retire committers. Like elections, retirement should be discussed in an open forum (e.g., the dev list) and the committer should be given an opportunity to defend a desire to retain committer status.

HTH,

Wayne