[technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Arun Azhakesan on Eclipse SW360

A project lead election for Arun Azhakesan on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Kouki Hama with this criteria:

Dear SW360 Community,
I am pleased to announce the nomination of Arun for the position of co-lead
in the SW360 project. This proposal comes as a natural step in recognizing
Arun’s significant contributions and leadership in the development and
promotion of SW360.

Arun has been a pivotal figure in advancing SW360, particularly through:

Prominent Presentations at Key Events: Arun has represented SW360 at various
important forums, including the OSS Summit and EclipseCon, effectively
raising awareness and generating interest in our project.
Leadership in Development: He has played a crucial role in leading the
development of new features, notably in package management, enhancing the
functionality and usability of SW360.
Active Community Engagement: His consistent participation in weekly SW360
online meetings has been invaluable.

Arun continually shares insights and perspectives crucial for the community,
fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
The inclusion of Arun as a CoLeader in SW360 will undoubtedly be beneficial
for the future direction and growth of our community. His dedication and
expertise align perfectly with the vision and goals of SW360.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, or discuss this further on
the dev-mailing list.
Thank you for considering this proposal.
Kouki Hama

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-arun-azhakesan-project-lead-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top