[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Edwin Derks on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Edwin Derks on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by David Blevins with this criteria:

Edwin has been active on the lists since May 2018, consistently attending
MicroProfile hangouts for the last year or more, submitted a handful of PRs
and Issues, been co-pilot on MicroProfile releases and created content for
the MicroProfile blog.  He meets the requirements of a committer as well as
someone can meet them without having a full-time job dedicated to the
project.

With our project transitioning to a Working Group, we'll need more
independent contributors like Edwin to be committers so we can strengthen our
community vote and expand the possible candidates for committer
representative.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-edwin-derks-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile