Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse SW360

It appears that both elections started, but notification of the election for Kouki Hama didn't make it to the mail server. I recall that webmaster had a challenge with the listserv over the weekend; perhaps this is related.

Thank you for posting the details so that we have that public record.

The election records are here (it looks like the election for Albert made it to the list, but I've included it here for completeness):

It doesn't appear that many committers have voted yet. Eclipse SW360 committers (copied): please use the above links to lock in your vote!

Wayne