Re: [technology-pmc] [birt-dev] Committer Election for Vikas Nijhawan on Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) has started

On Aug 26, 2020, at 20:44, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Eclipse BIRT Project has not been operating according to the Eclipse Foundation Development Process for some time. This election is very offside in my opinion. It's pretty clear to me that the committers are representing the interests of their organization exclusively and are not engaging in the open source process.

I've been observing the same.

Frankly, I'm getting very close to scheduling a termination review.

You have my support on this one. If a project is not following the EDP repeatedly this should be the consequence.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/