[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Ladislav Thon on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Ladislav Thon on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Ladislav to be MicroProfile committer.
Ladislav has been involved in MicroProfile Fault Tolerance for some time. He
actively participates weekly calls and contributes PRs, review PRs, comments
on issues etc. Here are his PR contributions
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/commits?author=Ladicek

He is a great person to work with and I think he will be a great addition to
the MicroProfile community.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-ladislav-thon-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile