[technology-pmc] Committer Election for carlos andres de la rosa on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for carlos andres de la rosa on project Eclipse
MicroProfile (technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this
criteria:

Carlos has been involved in MicroProfile Fault Tolerance for quite a few
months. He uses his spare time to work on MicroProfile Fault Tolerance as an
individual contributor. He joins our MicroProfile Fault Tolerance weekly
hangout regularly. He contributed 22 commits and reviewed many PRs and shared
his views on Fault Tolerance issues.
The 22 commits are listed under
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/commits?author=carlosdlr.
Carlos's participation shows how welcoming community MicroProfile is and how
someone can get involved even though they know nothing about the spec to
start with.

With this, I would like to propose Carlos to be a MicroProfile committer.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-carlos-andres-de-la-rosa-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile