Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse MicroProfile

It looks like this request slipped through the cracks.

+1 on behalf of the Technology PMC.

Wayne

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 4:30 PM Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're also needing PMC approval for the following "old" CQs...  As we were verifying that all of our CQs were in place for the MP 2.2 release, we found there were a couple of CQs that needed to be completed for previous MicroProfile releases...  Thanks for your help!

-- Kevin