[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Cesar Saavedra on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Cesar Saavedra on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Kevin Sutter with this criteria:

I am surprised that Cesar has lasted this long without being a committer!
Cesar is a key member of our marketing team for MicroProfile.  Now that we
have started to track all work activities (even marketing) via github, Cesar
needs committer rights so that he can manage the new
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-marketing github repo.  He has been
extremely active on our forums, and our bi-weekly MicroProfile hangouts, and
the MicroProfile marketing hangouts.  Cesar is also one our biggest boosters
at conferences.  Please vote your support of Cesar as a committer.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-cesar-saavedra-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile