[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Amelia Eiras on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Amelia Eiras on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Kevin Sutter with this criteria:

Amelia has been active with MicroProfile since day one.  She hasn't needed
Committer access until now when we decided to track all activities with
github Issues.  We recently created the
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-marketing github repo, so now she
needs committer access.  Amelia has been our key process maven!  She ensures
that we all do everything related to MicroProfile in the public.  Amelia is
very active on our forums (hundreds of posts) and our bi-weekly MicroProfile
hangout.  She has also been very active with our microprofile.io site, our
Wordpress blog site, and general develop happiness!  :-)

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-amelia-eiras-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile