[technology-pmc] Zoom account options

Hi,
The MicroProfile project is currently using the technology-pmc zoom account for our weekly hangouts and a few other misc meetings.  It's been working out nicely.  Thank you.

A couple of questions...

1)  Can we mute lines?  During one of our calls this week, one of the callers had tremendous noise in the background.  And, he wasn't responding to us, so we couldn't get his attention.  We couldn't find the option to override his setting and mute his call.

2)  Concerning recording...  Are only hosts of the meetings allowed to record?  John and I shared duties for our weekly hangouts, so usually one of us are on the call and we can record.  But, once in while, neither of us can make the call.  If we wanted to record the session, our only option is to share the password (which we have not done).  Just wondering if there are any options on Zoom to allow more than just the host to record?

Thanks for your help!
Kevin Sutter
co-lead for MicroProfile

Back to the top