[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Jeff Mesnil on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Jeff Mesnil on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this criteria:

Jeff has been very active on MicroProfile Config specification. He worked
with me closely on releasing Config 1.2 and he also joins MP Config weekly
hangout and contributes PRs and reviews quite a few of my PRs.

Jeff have great attitude and will be a great addition to our community.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-jeff-mesnil-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile