[technology-pmc] Committer Election for James Roper on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for James Roper on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this criteria:

I would like to nominate James Roper from Lightbend to be Eclipse
MicroProfile Committer.

James Roper has been very active on our MP mailing list and he proposed the
reactive - Messaging for MP and would like to lead the spec. Without the
committer rights, it will be very difficult to lead a spec.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-james-roper-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile