Re: [technology-pmc] Use of zoom account?

Hi there,

Technology Meeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MicroProfile Community Live Hangout
Time: Jan 23, 2018 7:00 PM Universal Time UTC
    Every 2 weeks on Tue, until Dec 25, 2018, 25 occurrence(s)
    Jan 23, 2018 7:00 PM
    Feb 6, 2018 7:00 PM
    Feb 20, 2018 7:00 PM
    Mar 6, 2018 7:00 PM
    Mar 20, 2018 7:00 PM
    Apr 3, 2018 7:00 PM
    Apr 17, 2018 7:00 PM
    May 1, 2018 7:00 PM
    May 15, 2018 7:00 PM
    May 29, 2018 7:00 PM
    Jun 12, 2018 7:00 PM
    Jun 26, 2018 7:00 PM
    Jul 10, 2018 7:00 PM
    Jul 24, 2018 7:00 PM
    Aug 7, 2018 7:00 PM
    Aug 21, 2018 7:00 PM
    Sep 4, 2018 7:00 PM
    Sep 18, 2018 7:00 PM
    Oct 2, 2018 7:00 PM
    Oct 16, 2018 7:00 PM
    Oct 30, 2018 7:00 PM
    Nov 13, 2018 7:00 PM
    Nov 27, 2018 7:00 PM
    Dec 11, 2018 7:00 PM
    Dec 25, 2018 7:00 PM
    Weekly: https://eclipse.zoom.us/meeting/949859967/ics?icsToken=c53c69ac71fb4e851d37f9e63eeba10f4aaf3c7ecc4a9fef30bfb0a2e2895e63

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/949859967

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +14086380968,,949859967#  or +16468769923,,949859967#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 408 638 0968  or +1 646 876 9923  or +1 669 900 6833
        Canada: +1 647 558 0588
        France: +33 (0) 1 8288 0188
        Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188
        United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088