Re: [technology-pmc] Use of zoom account?

Thanks, Gunnar,
We do have a recurring meeting in mind...

Title:  MicroProfile Community Live Hangout
Repeats:  Every other week on Tuesdays, starting yesterday (Jan 09), at least through 2018
Time:  19:00 UTC  (1:00 pm Central)
Length:  1 hour

Let's start with that.  We do have additional hangouts that we use to discuss individual components of MicroProfile.  But, let's start with this main team hangout to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Kevin